Last Updated: 6 December 2021
1. General Information
Owner of Sounderic. Sounderic Speech and Hearing Clinic is owned and operated by Sanya Modi(Sole Proprietor) having a registered office at Plot no. 81, Siddharth Nagar, Bhawarkua Square A.B. Road, Indore(M.P.), and the company registration number C/1429569.
Sounderic Speech and Hearing Clinic will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link that may have gone 'bad.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms that are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
2. Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Information
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
In order for you to use the Services, we may require you to provide us with information that identifies you as an individual (“Personal Information”). Sounderic may collect Personal Information from you that includes, but is not limited to:
(1) your name and your contact data (such as your e-mail address, phone number, billing, and physical addresses to keep the users updated with the latest articles and product offerings
(2) demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth, and your zip code);
(3) payment information (such as your credit or debit card number);
(4) confirmation that your Provider provided services to you; and
(5) Dataflow pattern/browsing pattern of the user to make the website more responsive and user friendly
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information, and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
HOW WE MAY COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Directly from you. For example, if you submit certain personal data directly to us when registering your user account or contacting us. When you contact us by email, text, submit a "contact us" form or by using the “chat” functionality, we collect your name, email address, and any information that you decide to include in your message. We use such data to respond to your inquiries. The legal bases on which we rely are ‘pursuing our legitimate business interests (i.e., to grow and promote our business) and ‘your consent (for optional personal data). We keep your personal data until you stop communicating with us.
Payments. When you make or request a payment, you will be asked to provide your payment details that depend on the chosen payment provider (like your name, credit card number, expiration date, security code, billing address) on the website. Please note that we do not process payments - it is done by our third-party payment processors. Your payment data is used to process your payments and maintain our business records.
Directly or indirectly through your activity on Sounderic's website. When you use Sounderic, we automatically collect technical information about your use of Sounderic's website. When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, and email address.
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including through third-party services and organizations. We may combine our first-party data, such as your email address or name, with third-party data from other sources and use this to contact you (e.g. through direct mail). For example, if you access third-party services, such as Facebook, Google, or Twitter, through the Services to login to the Services or to share information about your experience on the Services with others, we may collect information from these third-party services.
HOW WE MAY USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We and our third-party service providers may use Personal Information to:
1. Respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as arranging for a telephone conference or a video conference; communicate with health care professionals who will help you identify the appropriate level of care and healthcare setting for the healthcare services you are requesting;
2. Send to you administrative information, including information regarding the website, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
3. Schedule and provide services related to the scheduling of an appointment, for example; communicate with you and your providers regarding your health status, appointments, and related services provided by your Provider; obtain or facilitate payments for appointments and related services provided by your Provider and send you payment receipts, and provide you with related customer service;
4. Confirm that services you request were provided to you by your Providers;
5. Send to you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you;
6. Further our business purposes, such as quality assessment, data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing the website, improving our services, and conducting training programs for therapists, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns; and
7. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Sounderic may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
8. Where Sounderic discloses your personal information to its therapists or sub-contractors for these purposes, the therapists or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
Sounderic may use your personal information to:
administer this website
personalize the website for you
enable your access to and use of the website services
allow permissions to publish on the blog, comment on our portal and forum
send to you products that you purchase;
supply to you services that you purchase;
send to you statements and invoices;
send you marketing communications.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with an online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases, and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Sounderic will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
3. How do we communicate with you?
1. Newsletters. If we have your email address, we may, from time to time, send you a newsletter informing you about the latest developments related to Sounderic Speech and Hearing Clinic and our special offers. The enterprise’s newsletter may only be received by the data subject if the data subject has a valid e-mail address. There will be no transfer of personal data collected by the newsletter service to third parties. You will receive our newsletters in the following instances:
If you voluntarily subscribe to our newsletter; or
If we decide to send you information closely related to services already used by you.
2. Opting-out. The subscription to our newsletter may be terminated by the data subject at any time. You can opt-out from receiving our commercial communication at any time free of charge by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link included in our newsletters, or by contacting us directly.
3. Tracking pixels. The newsletters sent by Sounderic may contain tracking pixels that allow us to conduct analysis of the success or failure of our marketing campaigns. Tracking pixels allow us to see whether you opened the newsletter and what links you have clicked on. We use such information to conduct analytics and pursue our legitimate business interests.
4. Service-related notices. If necessary, we will send you important informational messages, such as confirmation receipts, booking reminders, payment information, technical emails, and other administrative updates. Please note that such messages are sent on an “if-needed” basis and they do not fall within the scope of commercial communication that may require your prior consent. You cannot opt-out of service-related notices by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. What regard do you have for your personal data?
a. The list of your rights. You have the right to control how your personal data is processed by us by exercising the rights listed below (unless, in very limited cases, the applicable law provides otherwise):
Right of access: you can get a copy of your personal data that we store in our systems and a list of purposes for which your personal data is processed;
Right to rectification: you can rectify inaccurate personal data that we hold about you;
Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten): you can ask us to erase your personal data from our systems;
Right to restriction: you can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data;
Right to object: you can ask us to stop processing your personal data;
Right to withdraw consent: you have the right to withdraw your consent if you have provided one; or
Right to complaint: you can submit your complaint regarding our processing of your personal data.
c. Complaints. If you would like to launch a complaint about the way in which we process your personal data, we kindly ask you to contact us first and express your concerns. If we receive your complaint, we will investigate it and provide you with our response as soon as possible. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
We at sounderic.com seek to use reasonable physical, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system is 100% secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee against all potential security breaches. The security measures taken by us are secured network, SSL protocol, carefully selected data processors. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
6. Display Advertising
Sounderic has implemented Display Advertising and uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. It means that third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
www.sounderic.com along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work. You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Google - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out
portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
7. Contact Us
Postal address: Plot no. 81, Siddharth nagar, Bhawarkua square, A.B. road. Indore (M.P.) - 452-017